Ocean State Lacross Winter League - Please visit here to register.
The Ocean State Indoor Lacrosse League is now taking registrations for its 16th winter indoor season! Action will take place on the synthetic turf fields at the Won Sports (formerly Sherwood Ultra-Sports in Seekonk for grade school (3rd- 5th grade), middle school (6th-8th grade) & high school age players on starting on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020. Our Indoor season runs for eight sessions with no games planned for the week of February 17th -21st (February Vacation). Plans call for there being three age groups for both the boys and girls divisions- 3rd-5th grade, 6th-8th grade, & high school (junior varsity & varsity). Like our past indoor programs, the knowledgeable OSLC coaching staff will provide valuable instruction to the players in a focused, fun, and positive setting, with emphasis on preparing them for the outdoor spring season. A portion of each session will be devoted to Speed & Agility work to improve the players’ athletic skills. Ocean State Indoor is a great opportunity for players of all abilities to play an outdoor style game indoors and prepare themselves for the spring season.
The 2020 OSL Indoor Schedule for each age group is tentatively planned as described below:
- 3rd-5th Grade Boys & Girls- 5:00-6:00 (Player Fee- $175)
- 6th-8th Grade Boys & Girls- 6:00-7:00 (Player Fee- $185)
- High School Boys & Girls- 7:00-8:00 or 8:00-9:00 (Player Fee- $185)
Additional details are as follows:
Wednesdays (1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/26, 3/4)
- Space is limited, so please register early. A late fee of $15 will be charged on any registrations received after January 8th, 2020. A $20 family discount may be taken for an additional sibling.
- Players must be active members of US Lacrosse. A youth player who played last year needs to make sure that he or she is covered through March, 2020. To verify your membership number or to register for membership, go to www.uslacrosse.org